vegan, refined sugar free, gluten free, diary free, wheat free breakfast bowl*
This beautiful mess is one of my favourite breakfasts (that also doubles up as a sweet snack or pudding for when you’re still peckish)! Think… the best and most healthy, and delicious, crunch AND fruit corner you’ve ever had combined.
Makes one portion, Multiply for more.
Spoon Rating: 🥄 (low energy)
Standing Up For: 5-10 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
What do I need?
- 1 extra large handful frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 portion natural probiotic coconut yogurt
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
- A little cinnamon, to taste
- A sprinkle of granola, to top (I use our Easy AF Granola recipe, but you could use any good quality vegan granola)
- 1 tsp – 1 tbsp almond butter, to serve (we use 100% nut brands like Pip & Nut or Meridian)
What should I do?
- Grab a small saucepan, with a lid, and chuck in your blueberries, hot water, maple syrup, salt, and cinnamon.
- Bring to simmer for a few minutes, on a medium heat, until the blueberries are cooked in a light syrup.
- Put your yogurt in a bowl.
- Top with your warm blueberry mixture, sprinkle with granola and add your almond butter.
- Serve whilst still warm.