Vegan, refined sugar free, gluten free, diary free and wheat free brownie: suitable for desserts, snacks, or breakfast*
My absolute favourites!! Sticky dark chocolate brownies (with health benefits) best served warm.
One tray of these takes just 10 minutes to knock up in a blender and each brownie can be warmed on a plate in the oven or in the microwave for a few seconds: for that freshly baked goo everytime.
Perfect as a decadant dessert, midday treat, or cheeky breakfast… I’m starting to sound like a cheerleader.
Here is it.
Spoon Rating: 🥄 (low energy)
Standing Up For: 10 minutes
Total Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What do I need?
- 200g coconut oil
- 100g of ground cacao or high-quality cocao powder
- 1 medium sized banana
- 200g coconut sugar
- 160ml canned coconut cream
- 200g buckwheat flour
- A large pinch of Himilayan pink salt
What should I do?
- Pre-heat your oven to 170℃ and grease a regular size baking tray (35cm) with coconut oil. I used a piece of kitchen towel to wipe the oil over the tray.
- Chuck all of your ingredients, aside from the flour in a food processor, and mix at full speed until absolutely smooth.
- Add in flour and mix at a slow speed until incorperated – leaving a smooth mixture again.
- Level out on your baking tray and place into the oven for around 10 minutes. Until the surface of the brownie no longer looks ‘wet’.
- Score into rectangles with a knife, whilst still warm.
- Leave to cool in the baking tray, before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.